Sunday 15 November 2015

Eli Arndt -The Making of the Ikwen


I want to share a little gem with you.  Loud Ninja Games is about to expand its footprint at 15mm.co.uk with the release of a new vehicle and then more miniature packs and it seems the right time to put up this video created by the fellow behind LNG Mr Eli Arndt.  Its five minutes of information all about the ideas behind some of the most successful sets of miniatures of the year...The Ikwen.




If you wish to see all of the miniatures you can do so on the Loud Ninja Games page HERE.

I am sure there will be more Ikwen in the future.  Its such an excellent idea.

Thanks for Reading.

GBS

4 comments:

  1. My non-gaming painter self is itching for some Ikwen "character" miniatures, but I know the economics of that are a little precarious at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eli has a plan. There will be more Ikwen and support for them. We do our best.

      GBS

      Delete
  2. It all takes time. I have the designs. I just need to get putty to wire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will get there Eli. Time is all you need.

      GBS

      Delete